Miss sharing audio tracks and songs with friends over “WhatsApp”
Here’s the trick to send MP3s via WhatsApp in Windows Phone..
(for Windows Phone 8.1 Users)
First of all you need to have “Aerize Explorer”
Download “Aerize Explorer” If you don’t have it.
Step 1: Create a WhatsApp Audio folder under Pictures. Next, Find your music under Music folder copy it and paste it into the WhatsApp Audio Folder that you just now created.
- Open “Pictures”
- Tap “+”
- Create and Rename the folder to “WhatsApp Audio”
- Copy *.mp3 file to this particular folder from Parent location of file.
Step 2: Change the extension to MP4.
- Simply rename the file extension from *.mp3 to *.mp4
Step 3: Sending the file.
Then simply go to your WhatsApp conversation,
- click on the Attachment paperclip
- select Album
- find your file in the WhatsApp Audio folder
- attach and send it.
Step 4: There you Go.!
The files will be received as MP3’s even after being renamed as MP4s.
HAPPY SHARING..!!! 😉 🙂
(contact for technical support is always a welcome) 🙂